♱ 18KT Gold Filled ♱ Length: 13"+ 2” Extender ♱ Non-tarnish♱ Hypoallergenic♱ Delicately Handmade
We recommend using a jewelry polishing cloth to help preserve shine.
Our jewelry is best stored in its original pouch for safe keeping (on the rare days you decide to not wear it)
So, you accidentally wore it in the shower or fell in the pool. No need to panic! It's water resistant.
Our jewelry is made of hypoallergenic gold plating. This makes it durable, non-reactive, rust, and tarnish free, and perfect for sensitive skin.
Charming vintage-inspired gift wrapping automatically included in all orders $100+. Shop more gifting options